1. At what time the Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour departs from Melbourne? And what time do we get back to the city?
- The Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour is all about leaving the city early, and arriving at the Twelve Apostles before the large crowds. Therefore, the minibuses depart no later than 7 am, and we are normally back to Melbourne between 6:30 - 7 pm.
2. Are there lunch stops at the Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour?
- Yes! There's a morning tea stop on the way to the Twelve Apostles around 9 am, and then a stop for lunch at Port Campbell, before heading back to Melbourne.
On both stops there are places to, eat and/or buy drinks and food take away. These are own expenses, as meals are not included at the price of this day tour from Melbourne.
3. How can I make sure that I travel with my friend at the Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour?
- There are multiples buses departing on this day tour from Melbourne. Therefore, in case you are travelling with a friend in different bookings, please send us an email with minimum 24 hours notice, so we can arrange for you to travel together through the Great Ocean Road.
4. Is it possible to be picked up from my hotel in Melbourne on this Great Ocean Road Tour?
- The Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Boutique tour does not include hotel pickup/drop off. There is only one departing point from the State Theatre (Arts Centre) on St Kilda Road, which is 3 minutes walking from Flinders St station and Federation Square.
In case you prefer hotel pickup/drop off there is another option: The Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Premium Tour, which is exactly the same itinerary.
5. In case of bad weather forecast, is it possible to reschedule my booking to the Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour?
- Yes, as long as you send us an email requesting rescheduling with a minimum of 48 hours notice. The reschedule will be subject to availability.
6. Which is the maximum number of people per group in the Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Boutique Tour?
- We only operate in minibuses for a maximum of 12 people per group.
7. And the Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Premium Tour? Is for a maximum of how many people?
- The Great Ocean Road Premium Tour is for a maximum of 10 people per group.
8. Which places do we visit at the Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour?
- We visit the Twelve Apostles, the Razorback, Loch Ard Gorge, London Bridge, Port Campbell, Kenneth River (koalas), and Lorne. It's a fantastic day tour from Melbourne.
9. Is it true that we see koalas at the Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour?
- Yes, but it's an adventure as we will try to find them on the wild. On this day tour from Melbourne we don't stop at any park or zoo.
10. Can we go for a swimming at the Great Ocean Road Reverse Itinerary Tour?
- Yes, there are two stops where eventually you could go for a swimming: the Lock Ard Gorge and Port Campbell. However it depends on tides and waves conditions, and the water is normally freezing cold!